Rev. Michael Bresciani
For a generation our academics, social activist, liberal politicians and Tinsel Town tramps have been engaged in pushing God out of the national consciousness. They have made great strides and have only a few big hurdles left. One is same sex marriage, the other, no one has any clue about is – judgment.
Extreme you say? Just look at these headlines ripped from the news cycle on just one single day. If these headlines don’t clinch it for you wait a few days and look again, they are coming faster now than a tsunami.
- Watch this unhinged bully stomp all over pro-life signs at Ohio State Catholic Gonzaga
- University won’t allow Catholic students to form Catholic group
- Inmates taped doing drugs, brandishing gun in New Orleans
- Rapper is really sorry for lyrics about date rape that you interpreted as lyrics about date rape
- Criminal justice professor arrested three times—in March—for drugs, child porn
- Army Training Material on ‘Religious Extremism’ Lists Evangelical Christians, Catholics and Some Jews alongside KKK, Al-Qaeda and Hamas
- Cringe-Inducing: MSNBC Host Uses Young Daughter to Push Gay Marriage, Asks Her If She’d ‘Marry a Girl’
- Why I Want Picture of Jesus Removed from Public School
- You’re a White Supremacist if You Oppose Abortion
- FCC May Allow ‘Brief’ Nudity, More Cursing on Broadcast TV
- Major general stripped of position over sexual allegations
- Obama, The Narcissist-In-Chief Mentions Himself 7 Times In 269 Word Passover Message
These headlines are not meant to make us feel sick – they are the evidence that we are sick.
Read entire article HERE